сряда, 17 април 2013 г.

Trendy lashes & hair tips

It is my Birthday :) I am excited to share my gifts and latest beauty trends.
First my new hair dryer - to straighten my hair I use powerful hair dryer, on third fan speed, it has a 2300 W and I love it! The second tip for having long lasting volume is to use a wave plate hair straightening iron only at the roots of your hair. Made this way my hairstyle lasts for up to 3 days! The whole procedure takes only 5-10 minutes.

The latest lash trend is to put the mascara at an angle to accomplish
a fan style lashes. They look longer! I must buy a colourful mascara and try again. Quick and cute, I am ready to celebrate! Au revoir!

3 коментара:

  1. Честит Рожден Ден! Успех с блога! :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Happy birthday!!!Many smiles and happiness! :))

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Блога ти е страхотен!Продължавай все така :)

    ОтговорИзтриване