петък, 10 май 2013 г.

I'm in love with Baby G

Video- unpacking the Casio Baby G BGA-120C-7B2DR
This is my new watch, present from my sister for my birthday :) It is the second Baby G white in my watch collection. The other one is BG169R-7D sport model with resin band and 200M Water Resistant perfect for the beach! The one shown in this review has a metal hybrid type band, more formal look and it goes with everything due to its white colour. As it says in the official site it has a look that is elegant, yet sporty. This model is available only in Asia, this makes my gift special here in Europe.
Specifications
Mineral Glass
Shock Resistant
100-meter water resistance
Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
Stainless Steel / Resin Composite Band
One-touch 3-fold Buckle
LED light
Afterglow
World time
29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Other: Auto-repeat
Daily alarms
5 independent daily alarms
Hourly time signal
Edit: Button operation tone on/off, alarm beeper pattern (3 patterns), 12/24-hour format, 00-second animation on/off
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W X 2
Size of case/total weight: 45.2 X 40.3 X 13.1 mm/65 g
LED:Umber
I am a big fan of Casio Baby G series because of its durability, the shock and water resistance. In my busy everyday life I can't afford to take off my watch every time I wash hands for example. Another great function is the countdown timer - it comes handy when I measure time for a facial mask, cooking pasta etc :) The five alarms are must have option - wake up, lunch break, take the kid from school, take the bus, so many daily tasks! Last but not least is the world time function - useful when keeping in touch with friends around the globe or having a business correspondence with someone abroad. Tell me what is your favourite Casio model and why?

1 коментар: