събота, 28 септември 2013 г.

Eye makeup

1. L'oréal Paris - Volume Collagene - Mascara Extra Volume
2. Very me lovebirrrds silver heart (21654) vs Ver me night fever silver glow (23117)
Left - Night fever / Right - Lovebirrrds
3. Dior - Diorshow Extase, Kohl pencil nude (23859), Lancôme Hypnôse
Left - Lancôme / Right - Dior
and Eyelash Curler (9315)
Lancôme
Dior
Left without kohl pencil / Right with kohl pencil
The photos speak for themselves, my favourite mascara of the three is Lancôme as it doesn 't stick my lashes together. I prefer the Very me Lovebirrrds eye shadow for it lasts longer and has a better coverage, comparing to Very me Night fever eye shadow which is creamy and looks like you didn 't touch up your make up since 8 hours... The kohl pencil in nude colour looks more natural than a white pencil and gives a professional final touch to my daily makeup. Last but not least is this must have makeup accessory - the Oriflame Eyelash curler !
Join Oriflame and get high quality makeup for low prices! Blessed Be :*

8 коментара:

  1. Здравей! Да поспамя малко и аз :) Тагвам те за Versatile Blog Award

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Ау, имаш супер изразителни мигли :)
    Girl's temptations

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Привет! Номинирах те за TAG: Liebster Award http://limonenapchelichka.blogspot.com/2013/10/blog-post_11.html
    Aко прецениш, ще се радвам да отговориш на въпросите :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. И на мен много ми харесват миглите ти! Продуктите, които си показала са много апетитни :)))
    http://thingamyjic.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Lancome looks great! I am your new follower on Facebook and GFC, I would love if you'd follow back:).

    I am running an international GIVEAWAY on my blog, you can win Clarins and other brands: http://www.beautybellenotes.com/2014/01/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html

    xoxo,
    Olivia

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Hmm, I wanted to follow you on Facebook but it's not working and I don't know how to search for you:(

    xoxo,
    Olivia

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Много хубав грим! Спиралата Диор е страхотна!
    хх Цвети
    cvetybaby.com
    Instagram Facebook

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Здравейте, имаме отворена програма за безплатно тестване на продукти от всички, които имат блогове за красота, мода и лайфстайл. Ако проявявате интерес може да се обърнете към нас на адрес: t.markova@parfimo.bg

    ОтговорИзтриване